I was nominated for a Liebster award by the beautiful Aslan’s Auspicious Albany Adventure!
I was so flattered and taken aback it took me two days to recover! :)
Now that I know about this darling award, here are the rules! :) This award is presented to blogs with less than 200 followers. It’s that sweet! It’s a great networking tool for the new and smaller blogs in the blogosphere!
Here are the details. After being acknowledged, you should…
-Acknowledge the blog that nominated you in a post.
-Tell 11 facts about yourself.
-Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created.
-List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you believe deserve some recognition.
-Post 11 questions for them to answer.
-Notify all the bloggers selected that they have been nominated.
-And finally, you can’t nominate the blog who nominated you.
Got it? Here we go!
1. I prefer to drive a manual car than an automatic
2. I lived on a sailboat for 3 months with 20 strangers
3. I’m pretty sure I’m a mermaid reincarnated
4. I love to read, always have… always will!
5. My puppy is the closest thing to a child I ever want
6. I’M GETTING MARRIED IN 19 DAYS!
7. We are going to Hawaii for 10 days on our honeymoon
8. I have been scuba diving with sharks, without a cage
9. I want to open a bakery one day
10. I think handwritten mail is a lost art, and I intend to bring it back.
11. I did not want a wedding. I wanted to elope, and J said no.